Updated 23 December 2019
Beginners Passive Income is a website that provides beginners an introduction to the concept of passive income with ideas and informational guides about passive income. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We reserve there right to not publish your content if it:
- Does not meet our objectives
- Contains any defamatory content (racist, homophobic, discriminatory, etc)
- If it is not helpful or does not provide our target audience value
- If it is focused on product reviews or selling before providing value or being helpful
- If the length is too short (under 1k words)
- If the content is trivial, unhelpful, vague, repetitive, or unstructured
- If, as an author or business, we feel you do not fit the profile we would like to work with
- If your content is plagiarized, or would demand too much correction (grammar etc)
- Or for any other reason we deem reasonable based on our objective or other
If we decide to not publish your work, you will be informed and it will not be published on our website.
We follow the Project 24 methodology when publishing content on our site and expect the same format from other writers. Learn more about how to follow the Project 24 methodology here. Have a look at any article on our site for an outline you can follow in terms of introduction, structure, and related questions.
The tone on Beginners Passive Income is informal, informative and clear. Please avoid overly industry-specific and highly technical terms or explain them if necessary. Keep the content as beginner friendly as possible.
Articles are expected to be a minimum of 1,000 words. The most important factor for Beginners Passive Income remains the quality of the content, its helpfulness, and the value it provides the readers before length.
All posts are to be run through a spell check and grammar check system before being submitted for review. Minimize errors and put capitals on titles in English. If capitals on titles are neglected throughout the article, we will automatically send it back to you for review. Please follow the Project 24 Methodology in terms of formatting.
Make sure to check your sources before submitting any content to us. Quote the original source before quoting another blog or article. Be sure that the original source is still available and is authoritative (government, recognized organisation, official study, etc.). We do check this before publication and it is very important to us. If the source is not key to the article content, link it as such: (source) at the end of the phrase or after the content of the source is quoted. Do not quote full paragraphs from other sources, select key information (statistics, quotes) over full sentences.
We work above all with other experts in passive income. We would accept articles written by a business if they provide our audience value first before pitching a sale. We can link to your author bio and social profiles in the bio section at the end of the article. See the Reservations section of this page for more information on why we could choose to not publish your work.
Things We Review Before Publishing
- Grammar, punctuation, capitalization of titles (if this last element is missing we will send the article back to you without further reading it)
- Quoted sources: do the source quote that information? Is it an original source, or another blog?
- Does the article provide our audience value? Is it helpful?
- Does the formatting respect the Project 24 methodology?
- Is the article trying to sell a product, or provide value first?
- Is the information redundant, outdated or trivial?
How You Can Submit Your Content
You can reach out to us to submit your idea or content by filling in the form on this page.